Hi Mom. Here is a picture of one of our chairs. The front leg is approximately 4 inches around. Actually, I think this is the only one that isn't falling apart!
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
You can pray that I will get at the chair covers this coming week. May 6-12. Love, Mom I doubt if you even check this blog for comments.
The chair covers are off--in more ways than one. If any come close to fitting, please take a picture of one and post it on this blog. Thanks for your patience. Mom
3 comments:
You can pray that I will get at the chair covers this coming week. May 6-12. Love, Mom
I doubt if you even check this blog for comments.
:) I get email notification when someone comments- you I did see this.
Love you. In light of today's events, don't worry about the chair covers at all, ok?! We are praying.
Love,
Val
The chair covers are off--in more ways than one. If any come close to fitting, please take a picture of one and post it on this blog. Thanks for your patience. Mom
Post a Comment