Just wondering if anyone was reading this anymore ? Hi to whoever does :)
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well, I just read your comment and it is July 29,2008. I faithfully read the blogs of "my girls" and get some family news. My "sons" are less apt to post on their blogs. Whoever is reading this, I do wish you a happy day. Love you all. Mom
It's August 16 '08 right now. I haven't been on here in so long. I'm using my Dad's computer. I can't find this blog on our normal computer for two reasons: 1, Ben now knows how to type up websites on his own, so half of the day he's on the computer. 2, seriously, I can't get on here on the family computer! But I don't think this blog is dead. ; ) Bai
2 comments:
Well, I just read your comment and it is July 29,2008. I faithfully read the blogs of "my girls" and get some family news. My "sons" are less apt to post on their blogs. Whoever is reading this, I do wish you a happy day. Love you all. Mom
It's August 16 '08 right now. I haven't been on here in so long. I'm using my Dad's computer. I can't find this blog on our normal computer for two reasons: 1, Ben now knows how to type up websites on his own, so half of the day he's on the computer. 2, seriously, I can't get on here on the family computer!
But I don't think this blog is dead. ; ) Bai
Post a Comment