CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Weekend

Happy Easter! I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter weekend thinking about Christ's great sacrifice for us and His resurrection!

We don't want to make a big deal about candy on Easter (after all, Lael doesn't even recognize the word "candy" yet), but we decided it would be fun if she got to hunt for a few chocolate eggs. I'll post some pictures of the hunt.

We went to church in the morning, but because Lael seemed to have a runny nose we kept her out of the nursery. That meant a very distracted service for Dennis and I...

Yesterday evening we all took a walk to the park and let Lael play on the playground a bit. It was a beautiful evening with the sun taking its time setting. Spring is here in Canada, finally!!!

0 comments: