CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Busy Two Weeks Ahead

We finally have dates for the interviews for Dave. Yes, I did say interviewS. He applied for a job doing a new product. When his name was mentioned in a meeting, he got a couple of phone calls asking if he would be willing to interview for another position while he was in Philly. This would be helping to build new plants in other countries. The level required was quite a bit above his current level, but they're still interested in him. Both jobs would require us to live in the Philadelphia area. The interviews are Mon., May 16 and Tues., the 17th. We'll be driving up on the 13th so we can get a good look around and visit a church over the weekend.

This weekend is very busy as we have a yard sale on Fri. and Sat., Dave has a class at church, baseball pictures, and we have a party after church for a friend who just returned from Afghanistan (spelling??). Dave isn't sure yet how he wants to celebrate his birthday.

Meanwhile, we're cleaning and repairing the house a bit... I've packed about 12 boxes to get things out of the way. School is over for the year, and I've been looking at catalogs and websites trying to finalize my curriculum for next year.

We're praying for Dad!!! We love you all. We're looking forward to seeing Matt, Sarah, and kids in a few weeks!!

As soon as I get a chance, I'm going to post some current pictures!

Love you all.

2 comments:

Dennis and Valerie said...

Des, this is exciting news! We'll be praying about it. Philly is so close to us! That'd be cool! Sorry we are missing out on the trip to TN. :( Love you.

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling we have a lot of visiting in our future! ;) Philly is close, and we could meet half way and have a weekend camping trip...things like that! Thanks for praying!