Close up of the lovely buttons.
HHHHAAAAA! That is so funny, Val! Thanks for the laugh. But you do look cute in it! It kind of reminds me of an elvish cloak. If you only had one of those little leaf clips for the neck. THAT would help! ;)
I am sick and tired of looking at that green coat and button. Mom
Hey you! I was waiting for you to post a comment, since I was posting the pictures just for you anyway!! :D
It's still ugly. Mom
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HHHHAAAAA! That is so funny, Val! Thanks for the laugh. But you do look cute in it! It kind of reminds me of an elvish cloak. If you only had one of those little leaf clips for the neck. THAT would help! ;)
I am sick and tired of looking at that green coat and button. Mom
Hey you! I was waiting for you to post a comment, since I was posting the pictures just for you anyway!! :D
It's still ugly. Mom
Post a Comment