
Well, here's a picture for you then, Mom. You can look at this for a week or so. This is the picture that soured my stomach and launched me into Weight Watchers.
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Posted by
Dennis and Valerie
at
3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've seen worse of myself in our pictures of the family get- together this summer. I am proud of you for doing something about it. I, unfortunately, have newly baked chocolate chip cookies. They are down in the freezer, but that is less than a hundred steps away. I love you, little or big. Mom
You're funny, Val! Dave keeps commenting on how it is going to be so hard to lose weight in this city. There is some great food here. But I noticed yesterday, when driving through our new neighborhood, that there is a running club and dozens of people jogging and running..... That scares me.
Post a Comment