CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Oh, this is just too good



I am so sorry I am posting yet another video post. Do you have a life with cute little children who say cute things every day? Yes we do. It's just, I am so tired.... The kids are doing great. And, boy, parenting is a challenge, isn't it? However, worth every second. And why does it seem like tomorrow is Friday? I've been staying up too late watching the Olympics. Good night.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

hey Des, that was so funny. I made Matt get off the couch in his sleep state and come over and watch it. He was craking up- woke him up very fast :). thanks for giving us some comic relief in our evening.!

Anonymous said...

This is a funny video my Mom got off of somewhere. There's also one where a bunch of people just freeze in this place... a mall, station of some kind... I don't know, but it was really weird. Imagine walking through a place when some people stop and stand there like statues. Sort of creepy. Love you all!
Bai

Anonymous said...

I didn't comment earlier, but I too found this video hilarious. If you want another treat--go to the blog "Take a Whiff" and enjoy some leftover Christmas from last year. It probably won't be that kind of Christmas this year. :-)
Mom

Anonymous said...

This blog is like, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dead...

Bai

Anonymous said...

Well, it is 2009. Is anyone claiming to be a grandchild of parent? If so I'll be the grandparent and try to brighten the corner where I am. I don't know if this has a way of getting to you anymore. Let's see. Bai, I saw your comment of Dec. Let's go fishing!