I'll start us off by posting some pictures of the kiddies.
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
I tried to revive it on Jan. 24,2009 by adding a comment to Bailey's after the restaurant video. I suppose no one saw it there. How do you post something here? I can comment. Well, Val, I like your pictures. Just wish I could get there to hug those kids. Dennis will always have music/dance in him. Have a good day. I have to do 135 pages of computer homework today or at least before tomorrow afternoon. This happens to be diversion or procrastination depending on the light within which you see me. :-)
I did see that comment, Mom. :) I've invited you to author on this blog too. If you accept the invitation (sent to your email), then you'll see this blog added to your blogger dashboard and can choose to blog onto here from there.
2 comments:
I tried to revive it on Jan. 24,2009 by adding a comment to Bailey's after the restaurant video. I suppose no one saw it there. How do you post something here? I can comment. Well, Val, I like your pictures. Just wish I could get there to hug those kids. Dennis will always have music/dance in him. Have a good day. I have to do 135 pages of computer homework today or at least before tomorrow afternoon. This happens to be diversion or procrastination depending on the light within which you see me. :-)
I did see that comment, Mom. :) I've invited you to author on this blog too. If you accept the invitation (sent to your email), then you'll see this blog added to your blogger dashboard and can choose to blog onto here from there.
Post a Comment