CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Christmas Tradition by Bailey



I am very excited about going to Nebraska at Christmas this year. I like to think about when we
went there in July. It was good that evereone could come an extra time! A part I like about
it is that there lots of cousins to play with. When Aunt Sarah, Uncle Matthew, cousins Caleb,
Timmy, David, and Lily came to camp, it was AWESOME! It was also exciting when they called
to announnce the new cousin, Linia! Another great thing is the grandparents, of course!
Grandma and Grandpa have great hospatality when everone comes. I know it must be
hard for Grandpa to have all these people with him. I hope he will feel better soon.
I am sure that everone loves him in the same way. I really like to have Christmas meals
at there house. If someone comes to stay with them like we do some years, there would be
breakfast at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Now, I'm not sure how this tradition got
started, but I think it was that Dad took Mom to see his parents after they got married and they did it at Christmas. There are also a bunch of cool toys that David, Matthew, and Valerie had when they were little. My personal favorite is the doll house. Now Grandma keeps the litte animals on the window sill. She takes them down if I want to play with them. I am glad that my family moved to a place that wasen't too far away! I also like to go to there church and see Sora.

4 comments:

Dennis and Valerie said...

This is soooooo precious!!! :) I love you, Bailey!

Anonymous said...

Bailey, I love your creative writing. I've had many, many special times with you, Sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

Bailey, It makes us so happy that you like to come and see us. I tell everybody how you told your mom that I am not a "techno-grandma" but I am a lot of fun. Someday you'll have to teach me some of the techno stuff. Meanwhile, I think that you, and Benjamin and Abby are A LOT OF FUN!
Looking forward to seeing you soon. Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

I like to read the posts I put a few years ago. They're usually really funny. Not to mention the bad grammar and spelling! : ) It's strange how different I would talk about visiting Grandma's house at Christmas. Thisn year it's different! Everyone's coming down here to Texas... what a drive for Aunt Val and Uncle Dennis with the cousins! Love you all. Keep posting! Bai