CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 13, 2006

normal news

Hey guys -

Things are going really normal now here in TX. Tonight is a special night because Bailey has her first choir performance at a nursing home. Ben has a loose tooth (bottom left). Funny quotes from the kids:
Bailey took most of her birthday money and opened a savings account. She got a book that has her register and lots of info to read about accounts, etc. She reads over it all the time. One day she was looking it over at the table. I heard her say (while looking at a paper), "Oh, How to Manage Your Funds. I'm have to read that one."
Ben is very concerned about getting married. He just begs to marry Bailey. We tell him that there will be other ladies to marry when he gets old enough. (He also wants to live at our house forever!) So yesterday he came up to me with tears in his eyes and said, "There are no ladies to marry. Everyone is already married!"
Also, one night I had the kids say something they love about each other. Ben said, "I love Bailey's two litte big teeth in the front of her mouth. They're so cute." We all died laughing!!!

2 comments:

Dennis and Valerie said...

These stories are hilarious!!!! Thank you for keeping the updates coming- even "normal news" is fun for us to hear. I know I need to do a better job of posting here.

Anonymous said...

I just read this blog to Dad. When you mentioned about Benjamin's concerns, it reminded me about David. When he was four years old, he was extremely worried about 2 things. One was, what if he had to go to war? The other one was that he might not want to leave home when he was all grown up. I reassured him, that when he grew up, he would WANT to leave home. Now, I am not sure if he left before or after :) :) Mom