CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

An idea for everyone

I was thinking, now that Matt and Sarah are all hooked up to the internet, what if we started a family group on Yahoo? It would be easy, I'd set it up and all you'd have to do is accept my invitation. Mom, it would be super easy for you, because I'd just send the invite to your pavanessen account.

Dennis' family has one of these groups and it is really nice, particularly when we are trying to organize Christmas vacations and meals. We could also keep updated whenever we feel like it by sending a short email out that everybody would receive.

What do you all think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea. Count us in. I've never done a group like that. Is it like chat?...something different?

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you mean by inviting me in, but it sounds fun. Hoping it's not too technical.
Mom
P.S. Is there some sort of charge?

Dennis and Valerie said...

Des, it is a group thingy where you can send out emails to everyone who is in the group all at once. There is a "home" site for it where you can post pictures and files we make (handy for Christmas lists, etc.).

Mom, it isn't too technical- if you can post on a blog you can email to this list. :) It is free!