CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 27, 2006

Visit to Nebraska

Aria and I are back safe and sound to our comfy little home in Ontario. Thanks for the wonderful time in Nebraska, Mom and Dad! I'm going to post some pics of the trip for you all to see. :)

Lael was very happy to get back home with Mommy and Daddy. So far she has been behaving better, although she has a nasty cold and obviously isn't feeling well. I feel refreshed after the week away and think that with the Lord's help I can be a more pleasant Mommy for her to hang out with.

We went to the park this morning. I pushed both girls down in the double stroller. This is the first time I've pushed it all by myself that far. It was good exercise, especially coming back up the hill! Phew! A lady I am acquainted with was at the park with her two little kids as well. We had a good little chat while her son and Lael swang in the baby swings. She told me of the local swimming spots that are good for children so that I can make use of them this summer. Seems like there are quite a few nice beaches nearby.

0 comments: